Tournament Sign Up
Madden NFL 13 PS3 September 21*
This tournament has 4 brackets . You can enter each bracket once. Prize(s): $Play D.Bowe + $2K
|Other Prizes:||1st- $1,000 & Autographed Dwayne Bowe Jersey. The winner will also get to play Dwayne Bowe online via the PS3 with webcam enabled. |
2nd- $350 & Autographed Dwayne Bowe football.
3rd&4th- $125 & Autographed Dwayne Bowe football.
5th to 8th- $50 & Autographed Dwayne Bowe photo.
9th to 16th- $25
(make sure it's available in your GamerSaloon Account or you won't be eligible)
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Use the form below to enter.
Once all spots are filled, brackets will be created randomly and posted on the site.
Once a round begins you are required to return to your "My Saloon" page and post the times you are available to play for the current round This must be done within the first 24 hours of the round. Failure to do so results in a forfeit. If one of your selected times match your opponents, the match will be scheduled for that time and you will be informed via internal messaging and e-mail. All tournament times are based on US Central Time.
If the participants try but can not establish a set time to play the match those players will need to contact each other and attempt to play on their own time. If the match is not played by the time the deadline passes whichever player made themselves more available to play when filling out their times will be moved on.
If you and your opponent are available to play prior to the set time you can both click Play Now and play the match immediately. If you both click Play now there is no longer a scheduled match time, there is no 45 minute rule, and if the game is unplayed when we go to advance the tournament on because of time restrictions the player who made themselves more available to play will be advanced.
Once a time is set to play, you will need to log on to Gamersaloon.com, check in, and be ready to play no later then 45 minutes after the time set to play. If you do not check and are not ready to play within 45 minutes of the set time, you will forfeit.
If neither player posts times they can be available to play within the first 24 hours of the round being posted both users will forfeit.
If a common time cannot be established based on the time slot selections of the players, the player who selected the most time slots will be advanced.
At any point that you are your opponent are ready to play you will want to send them a message with your online gamer tag or persona and establish a place to meet online to play the match. Upon completion of the match report your results under Current Matches on the My Saloon page.
We expect everyone to play STRAIGHT. We only want to hear about disputes of a match if you have indisputable evidence, either video clips or screenshots. In the event of a disconnection, you are to start a new game, keeping the same score, and playing out whatever remaining time you had left. If you fail to make yourself available to play your match within the designated time, you will forfeit and your opponent will advance. IF YOU HAVE AN ILLEGITIMATE DISPUTE OR REPORT A FALSE OUTCOME YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS.
You must play your game under the gamertag or persona associated with your GamerSaloon.com account. If you have not already done so please add a gamertag or persona to your profile.
Cancellations are allowed up to the point at which there is 1 open spot remaining which is indicated on the tournament board under the "Tournaments" tab. Cancellation is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Within 48 hours of the tournament start cancellations are not accepted and are treated as a "no show" forfeit.
For general site rules please read this page.
For a walkthrough of how a tournament works read this page.
Unless specifically noted all tournaments are 1 v. 1 play.
Additional Rules & Notes
1. Lowest Ranked Team in the game is the home team.
2. 4 minutes All Madden No accelerated clock unless it can be agreed upon to play under different settings.
3. Position for Position subs only(Players must be subbed in their positional category). Example: defensive backs for defensive backs, running backs for running backs) The only exceptions to the rule is TEs and RBs can be subbed for WRs and DEs and OLBs can be subbed for each other. Package and Formation subs are legal. If the default depth chart has a player out of position it is considered legal. The position for position sub rule is only enforceable if the game is exited immediately and the proof provided shows the player illegally subbed in the depth chart and on the field playing. If the game is played past the claimed point of a player being subbed illegally that claim will be considered invalid.
4. No blocking kicks or punts. If a FG or PAT is blocked those points count toward the final score.
5. No faking punts, FGs or PATs If the ball is turned over the rule is void. If the fake is on a PAT any points procured do not count.
6. No onside kick until the 4th quarter and losing, if the ball is not recovered by the kicking team the rule is void. Squib kicks are not onside kicks.
7. No Manually blitzing the A or B gaps. You can not place a player in the gap and manually run through the line at the snap of the ball. If you are 2 yards or more off the line of scrimmage at the snap it will be considered legal.
8. If evidence is provided that shows a player intentionally did an action to avoid a challenge they will automatically forfeit. We have to see the play and the action resulting in the challenge being disabled, without it we have nothing to enforce.
9. If a player is kicked out for "excessive grieving" you treat it as a disconnection unless evidence can be provided to show it should be enforced differently.
10. Overtime: Each team must possess or have the opportunity to possess the ball unless the team that has the ball first scores a touchdown on its initial possession. Play continues in sudden death until a winner is determined, and the game automatically ends upon any score (by safety, field goal, or touchdown).